You’ve got questions, We’ve got answers!
How long does the PMU lasts?
Depending on your skin, health and if you come for touch-up refreshers, your makeup will last 2-3 years.
Here are some factors will cause your semi-permanent tattoo to fade faster:
· Oily skin
· Retinol or Vitamin C
· Iron deficiency
· Sun exposure
· Exposure to salt water
Does it hurt?
It is slightly uncomfortable but completely bearable. A topical anaesthetic will be applied to lesson discomfort.
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT?
Do not consume caffeine and alcohol for 24 hours prior to your appointment.
If you have ever experienced a cold sore, please begin taking prescription cold sore medication the day of your treatment as prescribed by your physician.
Please come with a makeup free face. Botox, Fillers, Laser, other kinds of facial treatments such as chemical peels must be a minimum of 4 weeks prior to your appointment. Regular facial is recommended to be done 7 days before PMU treatment and 14 days after.
AM I ABLE TO HAVE THIS TREATMENT?
You may NOT have this procedure if :
· You are under 18
· You are pregnant
· Have been on Accutane within the past year
· Have HIV or Hepatitis or any other infectious or viral diseases
· Undergoing Chemotherapy
· You are Epileptic
How can i prepare?
· Do not consume caffeine and alcohol for 24 hours prior to your appointment.
· Do NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners such an Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 48-72 hrs prior to your procedure.
· Avoid exercising on the day before procedure.
· Do not take or get any chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, vitamin E, retinols, fish oil, at least 4 weeks before your appointment.
· Please read the aftercare and arrange your schedule accordingly to the healing stage. There is downtime for every procedure.
For Cosmetic Lip Tattooing:
- Do not get lip injections 4 weeks before and after this treatment.
It is imperative that you come to your appointment with soft moisturized lips for the best results. Please use a sugar scrub, you can easily make your own, for 3-4 nights prior to your treatment. Scrub lips for 2-3 minutes wipe off the excess and then apply a mask of Vaseline.
For Cosmetic Eyeliner Tattooing:
· Lash serums will cause sensitivity to your lash line. We recommend discontinuing use of lash serum 7 days prior appointment.
· You must remove all lash extensions prior to this treatment
· If you have an eye infection or style on the procedure date you cannot have this treatment done.
On the appointment date, we will consult about shape and colour before we start the procedure. Process will not start until the final design is drawn for you and agreed on.
WHAT IF I ALREADY HAVE BROW MICROBLADING / EMBRIODERY ?
No matter how long ago it was we need to see it, please send a clear photo to us or book consultation with us.
Please understand touching up or covering up another artist's work is a more in depth process and pricing starts at our base price for the treatment, this is not considered a touch up and additional charges may occur for colour correction or removal.
We accept CASH and CREDIT/DEBIT. (Visa/Mastercard/Discover/AMEX). All credit card payments will be charged an addition 3% for taxes and applicable fees
IS PMU TREATMENT SAFE?
The procedure is performed with disposable sterile instruments and the pigments are produced in accordance with the highest standards. All or our equipment is Professional Grade.
DO YOU OFFER TRAINING?
Yes! Please visit the training page for more info.